Thursday, April 11, 2013

Floral prints: Spring-Summer trends/Tendencias Primavera Verano



Welcome to the Garden of Eden. Spring brings floral prints everywhere.


Bienvenidas al Jardín del Edén. La Primavera nos trae estampados florales por doquier.




Like every year flowers become the protagonists once the warm weather arrives. Nevertheless not every year we see them represented on the catwalk. This year flowers come from the hand of many designers.

Como todas las temporadas las flores se vuelven las protagonistas una vez llega el buen tiempo. Pese a ello no todos los años las vemos representadas en la pasarela. Este año vienen de la mano de muchos diseñadores.









From head to toe this year we can wear flowers and flower prints. I love roses necklaces and flower shoes. Oscar de la renta, Tory Burch, Prada and Luis Vuitton  choose simple details, easy to spot and to wear.

De la cabeza a los pies de este año podemos llevar flores y estampados florales. Me encantan los collares de rosas y los zapatos de flores. Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Prada y Luis Vuitton eligen detalles simples, fáciles de ver y vestir.
Have you noticed that most designers combine flowers with white or black? To us will be easier to combine them. although they do mix with red Moschino and Oscar de la Renta is striking me.

Te has dado cuenta que la mayoría de diseñadores combinan las flores con blanco o negro? Así a nosotras también nos será más fácil combinarlas, aunque la combinación con rojo que hacen Moschino y Oscar de la Renta me llama mucho la atención.
Max Mara, Mochino and Just Cavalli opt for mixed prints. I prefer the Asian style prints, more elaborated, such as Maria Escoté, Mochino or Marchesa. I love roses prints too, like the ones of Antonio Marras, Roverto Verino, Preen and Oscar de la Renta.

Max Mara, Mochino y Just Cavalli optan por la mexcla de estampados. Yo prefiero los estampados estilo asiático, más elaborados, como los de Maria Escoté, Mochino o Marchesa. También son preciosos los estampados de rosas de Antonio Marras, Roverto Verino, Preen y Oscar de la Renta.
As you can see this season flowers are indispensable. Large or small, with volume, printed or embroidered. What prints do you like most, the dark or light background?

Como podéis ver esta temporada las flores son indispensables. Grandes o pequeñas, con volumen, estampadas o bordadas. ¿Qué estampados te gustan mas, los de fondo oscuro o claro?

22 comments:

  1. I love the floral trend, your pictures are so inspiring

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore floral prints! <3
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooove florals.

    The trend is timeless and so romantic.


    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el print floral y lo prefiero con fondo claro (un toque más primaveral y alegre) aunque ahora que también está de moda el print tropical, ¡aún mejor! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous!
    Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks beautiful! I love a good floral print. But I admit that I am disliking with the actually blooming flowers are doing to my allergies and sinuses.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The alegias are horrible! I hope that does not affect your daily life very much!
      Kisses!

      Delete
  7. maschino *_:_*

    Passa da me/ See me

    FASHION SEDUCER
    Ti seguo, ricambi? (I follow you, spare parts?)

    MY FACEBOOK


    MY TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! I love florals! That white Prada coat with red flowers is pretty awesome! Greta inspiration!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can´t get enough from this flower trend :) Today I´m wearing for instance a jacket with flowers and I´m so happy in it!

    Your selection is just wunderful - many thanks for that <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. The floral print is so trendy! It can be worn casually or elegantly. It is so chic!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm heading to your blog right now.

      Delete
    2. I followed you back on Bloglovin and Twitter. Thanks for the follow :)

      Sofia

      stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Nice pics!!!!
    I want to wear Flower Pattern to every spring-summer<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how edgy the designers made floral prints this year!!!!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these! Such pretty florals.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the floral trend. There is nothing more Spring than a pretty floral dress.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank u so much fo ryour lovely comment, my love ^_^

    Lots of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love florals, my favourite trend :) x

    ReplyDelete